Daily Mini – Mama Drama
Mon April 13 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
Welcome to the Rabbit & Rocket Mini Pattern of the Day!
Today’s Pattern: Mama Drama
This image can be embroidered, thread painted, punch needle embroidered or cross stitched with any colors you like.
Adjust the size of the pattern to your liking when printing it out. It’s 4-inches by 4-inches. Stitch all the white space in with white thread and use stabilizer attached to the back to turn into a patch you can sew to a jacket or jeans. Turn into a pin cushion. Or simply display in a small hoop or frame. Have FUN!
To copy the image onto fabric, simply do the following:
- Right-click on the image above to save it to your computer or choose the ‘Download Image’ button to open a new window with the graphic to download.
- Print out the image onto regular paper. The image will be centered in the middle of your 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.
- Pin or tape the paper to the fabric you’ll be stitching on.
- Tape the combined paper and fabric to a light-filled window so you can see the pattern through the fabric. (Or use a lightbox if you have one!)
- Lightly trace the image onto your fabric – you can use a regular pencil or one made for marking fabric that will disappear with heat or water.
- Remove the paper, hoop your fabric and start stitching!
Share your completed minis with us on social media using the hashtag #rabbitandrocketmini. From time to time we’ll pick a completed mini someone has shared and drop the maker a gift from us for brightening everyone’s day!