Daily Mini – Mom Tattoo
Sun April 26 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
Welcome to the Rabbit & Rocket Mini Pattern of the Day!
Celebrate your mama with our fun Mom tattoo art. Trace the black and white image if you want to create it with your own colors. This image can be embroidered, punch needle embroidered, thread painted or cross stitched. You can get this done in time for Mother’s Day!
To copy the image onto fabric, simply do the following:
- Right-click on the image above to save it to your computer.
- Print out the image onto regular paper. The image will be small and centered in the middle of your 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.
- Pin or tape the paper to the fabric you’ll be stitching on.
- Tape the combined paper and fabric to a light-filled window so you can see the pattern through the fabric. (Or use a lightbox if you have one!)
- Lightly trace the image onto your fabric – you can use a regular pencil or one made for marking fabric that will disappear with heat or water.
- Remove the paper, hoop your fabric and start stitching!
Use different colors. Create as a tiny pillow or a pin cushion. Stitch with stabilizer on the back and turn into a patch. Make a set as coasters. Or simply display in a small hoop or frame. Have FUN!
Share your completed minis with us on social media using the hashtag #rabbitandrocketmini. From time to time we’ll pick a completed mini someone has shared and drop the maker a gift from us for brightening everyone’s day!