We love creating something fun for groups to enjoy. Whether it’s friends, workmates, family or all of the above, we can provide an activity that everyone can enjoy, often with personalized patterns or projects! Options include (but are not limited to):
- Jewelry Making (design your own earrings or bracelet with instruction)
- Sew Scrunchies! (great for kids)
- Sewing Machine Basics (create a pillow)
- Cross Stitch 101 (with custom, personalized pattern created for your group)
- Embroidery Basics (learn 3 – 4 stitches to create a custom, personalized pattern created for your group)
- Arm Knitting for Beginners (learn the basics with a small format project – scarf, pet bed)
- Crochet Basics (learn basic stitches and create a small format project)
Our space can accommodate 6 people in the front ‘comfy’ space and another 12 in the workshop area. Depending on what you’d like to do, we can accommodate up to 18 total guests. Some classes are best for groups of 6 or fewer – we’re happy to accommodate any request with a minimum of 4 guests.
Get the ball rolling by filling out the form below so we can work on making your event come to life! Our neighboring bars and restaurants are happy to provide catering that we can bundle into our cost per person or you’re welcome to bring your own refreshments.
Once we settle on the activity, we’ll create a private page where you can pay for everyone or each person can visit to pay their own way.
Come have fun with us – we look forward to seeing you soon!